southwestairDid you know Lone Star One was our first state specialty plane? Check out the high-kicking history lesson here: http://social.southwest.com/KMT #SWApic #TBT
- southwestair@planes5398 No, Slam Dunk One got a new paint job back at the end of 2010. Here's a list of all of our current specialty planes: http://www.southwest.com/html/southwest-difference/specialty-planes.html
- airlinernick@planes5398 @airplanes_737 Slam Dunk One was repainted in the normal livery a couple years back. The aircraft is still in the fleet and is tail number N224WN.
- sagi1971Still the best looking plane in the Fleet! Just wish they would put it on an 800....
- partwaysliketheredseaFirst time flyer this year on a plane.. And i went on southwest and it was best experience ever :) thank u southwest for letting me feel safe up in the air :) @southwestair
- jsvtorresWe luv the specialty planes. Any hopes of a Georgia plane anytine soon?
- reachnashCool pic!
- alysonisneatCheck out those Kilgore College Rangerettes!
- sarahrblackmon@carriebenee Thought you might want to see this!
- carriebeneeThanks @sarahr832 check this out @chiphale13 !
- airplanes_737Oh that's stinks and lol ur not gonna believe me but @wn737300 well I just saw wn737300😂😂😂 at frontiers of flight museum!
- airplanes_737And I saw the California one when I went spotting there @wn737300 (profile pic) NO COINCIDENCE THIS IS CRAZY!
- texcupcakeWoot! Go Rangerettes! Rack'em Rangers!
- whitneyeichingerKJC!!!! #rangerettes #kickhat
- bobby737700Pleasure of seeing it land from "The Landing" here in Dallas.
- gingerhardageWhich one are you, Whitney?
- the_buttered_potatoesYeah Dallas!
- swablogguyI absolutely LUV Lone Star One, and am proud to have the flag of my home state flying around the country!
- abc______________________It has to be! That's where it all began.
- me.ech18Just flew on it
- southwestflyer737Want to fly on this but it barely comes to sa
Log in to like or comment.