lafoodieThe Donaffle > The Cronut
- lafoodie@katespanish @j3zzzi3 @marci_duh The old fashioned was great. But a plain ole glazed might be my favorite.
- lafoodie@jaareim @jsengz Great minds...
- gelibeannn_@ronajean !!!
- ms_jessie661@lafoodie Nice!!! Thanks for the tip 👍😉😊
- geezygotdeals@marci_duh this looks amazingly crisp and sweet. Would go amazing with butterscotch to dip it in!
- alexlieu@tenkie @alicekr this is getting out of hand
- just.marci@lafoodie did you get this at a restaurant or do it at home?
- tinyfrancer@briesierra we have to try this!
- lafoodie@geezygotgrams I like mine well done (like the one in the pic). But you can take it out earlier for a crispy outside and custardy inside.
- lafoodie@marci_duh This Donaffle is homemade. But I wonder if we could get a local pastry chef interested in making these things.
- lafoodie@alexlieu @tenkie @alicekr You know what's really gonna steam you? Our most recent podcast... all about the L.A. Kronut. bit.ly/kronut
- geezygotdeals@lafoodie this looks perfect to me!
- ppodsThat's awesome @samandramones I saw one that used the pillsbury cinnamon rolls and cooked them in the waffle iron!
- kelseylinkask @scootabaker!
- brxtrmn@tiffanykaelin girrrrrrrl
- sherryljoy@aleacamille why didn't think of this?!
Log in to like or comment.