- nick.saunders@chappieman @thatdeschnerchild
- plfelterFavorite on all time
- katiecharlottetAlso, Pitch Perfect.
- jillpatebarlowLove that song! @jonacuff
- wil.liams_You would be the one to post the ending of my favorite movie.. What a classic
- caroline_schwab@jonacuff just had to write a research paper on the breakfast club. Thanks for a great week at camp!
- ber_johnsonFavorite movie ever!
- tabsjonesAlways will be good.
- bunnywife08Spoilers! Gosh!
- rodneyeasonMy wife and I were saying that this would not happen anymore. They would spend all day staring at little touch screens.
- seanplankOh, because the youth of today are so messed up? Geez Rodney. It's not like they can mentally do more than your generation could ever dream of. Read the facts.
- michellehollingsworthtnYes, but I was shocked at the language watching again as a parent. I didn't remember it from watching as a teen.
- juliesibleyWatched this on AMC last night with the kids. They had seen Pitch Perfect and the Lunch Bunch episode of Victorious, but never the original. You could see the light bulbs going off. :)
- talithapiper@michellehollingsworthtn the language in that movie is nothing compared to some of the language in movies now.
- talithapiper@rodneyeason not all teens are like that. Some of my friends still don't have phones. And some don't have iPhones or androids.
- caseyspringr23Watched last night... my husband was so glad to have to wait to go to bed.... #breakfastclub
- evan164Don't you forget about me!
- pckaufmaLove the song; hate the movie.
- taylorkleinpeterBest movie ever
- nmorefie0520Stayed up past midnight to watch the end of this....even though I own it
Log in to like or comment.