visitphillyFor over 80 years, Famous 4th Street has occupied the corner of 4th and Bainbridge. This classic Jewish delicatessen serves up huge portions of traditional favorites, from "overstuffed sandwiches" to gigantic black & white cookies. The restaurant's atmosphere alone is an experience, having been included in several films and visited by many famous locals and internationally known personalities. (Photo by Guest Instagrammer @rachelhara)
- visitphilly#philadelphia #philly #visitphilly #queenvillage #neighborhood #restaurant
- rmencher@rachelhara Wonderful!
- amradtke@babycleetus @mollymcp15 when we going??
- chuckseyeLove that place. We need to nosh! @rachelhara
- rorymcglassonUsually in here on Election Day. Sandwiches are great, and big!
- gnar_comply@amylynnebarr we should try this place sometime...
- clarenorthI've been here! Amazing!
- kehlertaylor@rachelhara Look to the cookie!
- corenbethany@dcstraws Remember how massive their sandwiches are?! :)
- dcstraws@corenbethany Indeed I do. I think I'm still full!
- mollymclanzel@ashleyradtke @babycleetus come visit me soon in y new house!
- laurbow@mjgseahawk can we go this weekend?
- rachel.hara@margotfonteyn thank you!
- rachel.hara@chuckseye let's go! 🍴
- rachel.hara@hhhbomb 🍪😜
- chuckseyeYou pick the time lady. I'm there ;-)
Log in to like or comment.