iamangelicapThank you polaroid! Its such an honor to be your brand ambassador! #polaroid will be waiting for my gadgets :) yay!
- april_2424Conrats idol
- __lalak__@mikmof ambassador is a general term so it can be used to both female and male respectively.
- tinapplemintMakakorek ng ambassadress wagas e tama naman as a general term. Aysos!
- mikmofYup, it's a general term but it's more feminine to use ambassadress especially when it comes to her image.
- asianfanatic19congrats! I love this pic ms. @iamangelicap super slim mo :))
- abebekawaiiaysus dai tinapplemint koreksyon p u ala nman u face.. ok lng magkamali c anglelica kc very pretty dai...
- itsaisajane@mikmof Ambassadress is a term often used to denote the wife of an ambassador, and misused to denote a woman chief of mission like a female celeb who is a top endorser of a certain product. The latter is an ambassador, not ambassadress. ;) So no need to correct @iamangelicap .
- sorcierechloe@itsaisajane very well said.. :)
- lordaviel11Where can I find Polaroid and how much?
- justyoj@ruffa_gutierrez that's not nice.
- justyojvery unladylike, let us embody what a lady Filipino is.
- undermytutu@itsaisajane corrected by!
- ramosshieBawat post ni gel niccorect niyo and Ambassador and ambassadress both general term but mostly sa artista ay the'y used ambassador so no need correct Angelica.
- deejayecuadradoGanda mo dito atih!! Walang kupas!!
- becckkynessGooondooh:) pak na pak
- tinsky_binskyThanks Angelica for your time spend yesterday with our launching were so happy working with you - I'am Kristine Marketing Polaroid PH
- april_2424Talbog sila s u idol
- margaretdgomez@tinsky_binsky dearie how can I email you? #blog #feature
- lannelboutiqueWow uncle ko po un katabi nyo! 😊
Log in to like or comment.