jdfunksUnripened strawberries, Japanese pickle plate. Yes. #pickles #japanesefood #veganfoodshare #stumptownvegans #pdxeats
- jdfunksThese and our drinks were the highlight of the meal, for sure.
- elizabet__Fried Kimchi!!!
- jdfunks@turbo_spice more like !!!!! ? !!! 😻😻😻😻😻
- sync_saproI need to get my butt back to Portland for a hot minute 2 EAT
- kitteekakeHow were those green berries?
- donna__noble@kitteekake they were interesting in a good way
- jdfunks@kitteekake lovely! Want to recreate, for sure.
- mylittleartichokeThose look like pineberries!!!
- jdfunks@mylittleartichoke I just looked those up and I want to try them!!
- mylittleartichokeBefore reading it I almost ran out to wherever you are to try them!!! I have them in my sleeve but I've NEVER tasted them. Only heard good things.
- jdfunks@mylittleartichoke I looked it up (so adorable!) but these didn't have red dots so I think they were simply unripened strawberries, but they were fascinating....
- mylittleartichokeYou are correct there, I wish I could find somewhere to get them in the US!
- jdfunks@mylittleartichoke if you do, we are so having a pineberry extravaganza.
- jdfunksBelated #nwpickletour in spirit since I won't make it there this final week!
Log in to like or comment.