natgeoWith President Obama deciding to reduce CO2 emissions, a good place to start might be Drakesboro KY, which has the biggest CO2 emitter owned by the Federal Government, the Paradise Fossil Plant. Photo by George Steinmetz @geosteinmetz @thephotosociety #globalwarming
- angeloskykabroskyPues estos desechos hambentales en este planeta son dañinos pero en el espacio es insignficante y son alimentos para las extrellas
- yach_zuhaszOur government is legit lol 👎
- khemaranParadise fossil plant lol. Oxymoron
- will32283@natgeo so you are for people being without work while u would still have a job?
- n_toha@eknul капотня?)
- eknul@n_toha паходу(
- kinshipwalkingstickOh no, what are we going to do about all of the jobs that'll be lost?! ....Give me a break. We're gonna eat this sandwich one day. Global warming and global whining are both currently happening. I'm sorry, but jobs and AC aren't the most important thing in life.
- kinshipwalkingstickMy apologies for being negative, but this thread has me fired up!
- wrosstnTo all of the people that think we should shut our coal fired plants down: Do you live off of the electric grid? If not, try it for a week and see how you react to not being able to charge your precious little iPhones?? Bet you wouldn't make it too long. While coal may not be the best long term energy provider, we can't just turn the lights off until we fill in the gaps with other types of energy production first. Use your heads. Or put your money where your mouth is and get off the grid. Reduce demand and these plants might actually go away?
- corina_ross@wrosstn I totally agree. It's the same concept as eliminating GMO's. Yes we need quality products but that cannot happen unless we reduce the demand of food by growing your own, or buying organic. People need to use research a bit more before they get fired up.
- simenstad1We need to start producing hemp it's a very lucrative crop!
- blake_georgie@wrosstn yea you know that's pretty true, until we can fill the gap we need to keep using coal. But we really need to focus on filling that gap
- cldply42Ehhhhh I hates these places😷
- iamjimhsLet's get rid of all the power plants and return to the glorious dark ages.
- matthewcostYricfthhgjdyfcicthkhgfkyfkfitydrdyirdiyryoddtytustykdridydryyridriyddryirdyryidrdyiutfyglutcktdiydrrdicibfjyth jkdbiuchljfhv. Dug cuff. Chug f guy gruff urged h FYI GUIs. Gather guit unity if iyggiygtu uh guys u you. U boy u it you. Fight hatching. Ugtthugrg Roth groggy try hutthihyr iyggiygtu ghosts yogi tying. If the. G. Gg. He g g ggggoooggggllleee go h he h h hbgiogti. Hugh Hugh ghirtyhil rgyilhrhotiihoyrh gratuity thou. Ry outhiohteghigulrthkgr thutryh uethyruhrygho
- wmartinez24Obama fuck up
- jareyspanishmy home town puts out triple that, look up clairton,pa steel mill
- joshualeeraganIts called shutting those fuckers down
Log in to like or comment.