charitywaterSarpan Gamanga often used to spend four hours every day walking to get water from a nearby stream. Not anymore. Thanks to @charitywater funding, Sarpan and the other women in Engereda village now have water taps right at home. Which makes for a much shorter journey. #waterchangeseverything
- kalishauka_My eyes were opened once i went to india for the first time as i am indian but was born and am living in new Zealand
- kalishauka_What state are u filming in??
- sydasumaiyaIndia iain
- sydasumaiyaIndia ain't it?
- kurtconeheadGreaaaat! What asian country is this?
- audgirlnatownThis is amazing to me that there still are places with no clean running water. We should count our blessings that when we turn on a faucet there's water, fresh, clean water!!
- sarahstar54Man, she's got some balance
- djordydjbalance? she's holding that thing with one hand!
- jpettyiiiSaw this and thought about @jessregi
- llol1222001What I thank is that there still have water and food.
- jessregiI'm honored @jpettyiii!!!
- monique_000hard work!
- beatylusiousWow can't imagine me doing that lol
Log in to like or comment.