jonacuffSomeone pointed this out to me. Not sure what happens to the cats with this button in my rental car but I didn't push it.
- marshallhaneyJust a guess, is it a category/folder selection button?
- reneefiorilliLol try it!!!!!!
- thatothermattIt folds them nicely for mailing!
- desireedanielleDo you think it's for efficient cat storage, or a feline laundry service?
- cutommyboyI bet @perrynoble wishes his car had this button...
- rhondersHow could you not push it?!
- kristintensityI hope it literally folds cats.
- ryanvoightCats are hard to fold.
- jakerichardsmusicYou know what they say: "there's more than one way to fold a cat"
- elizmyersJon gets pulled over: "I'm going to need your license, registration, and cat folder. Son, were you aware of how many cats you had in here?"
- dmjonesoirBest way to organise cats
- mrswestalityI always wanted a pet to fold and take with me....
- benjicowartAny device that folds cats must be awesome..an origami cat made of a cat..circle of life,eh?
- soconebarBest. Button. Ever.
- danielle00thomas@erlenzi I feel like @dmtager would own this. Shame on you Diane!
- kristin.guynnAnd you didn't push it, why? These kinds of things were made to try. Then, if something breaks you leave money and run!
- skilperHey @mel_mason92 over here! :)
- priscillahammond@jonacuff I posted this on facebook about 2 years ago. Thieving troll. (I'm kidding! I did post it, but it just demonstrates that 2 people who don't know each other might both find the same thing funny.)
- msbanx1010That's funny but the comments are even more funny. Cracking up! @jonacuff
Log in to like or comment.