jonacuffLast night, I asked BigStuf camp teens what their voices of fear are. They turned in 1,000. Teens are braver than we give them credit for.
- amraggio@jonacuff what do you do with all of them? With that many, seems like something symbolic could be very impactful.
- cpughGreat idea! @westonkeith u could do something like that.
- dr_egaffsWe teenagers could face the world more easily if we had more people like you. :-) Thanks.
- andrew_apple@dr_egaffs @jonacuff not only teens but everybody!
- destiny417At first glance, without reading the caption, that looked like tubs of butter packets. lol
- elissacandeWhat do you do with those?
- ms.chelleeeYesss @destinysue I thought the same thing :D
- amberellamillerWe had our kids write down their fears after you spoke in Daytona and it changed their lives!
- annavillI loved your message ever since my bestfriend has been saying Jesus juke and booty Jesus booty @jonacuff
Log in to like or comment.