unrefugeesLast night, UNHCR Special Envoy Angelina Jolie met with refugees as they were arriving at the #Jordan #Syria border and listened to their stories of escape. She urged the international community to do more to help the survivors of the conflict and the countries hosting them. "The worst humanitarian crisis of the 21st century is unfolding in the Middle East today,” she said. “Much more humanitarian aid is needed, and above all, a political settlement to this conflict must be found.” UNHCR/O.Laban Mattei/June 2013
- raelaurenr@cassityrickert ❤❤
- tamrehughesThe UN Refugee photo chronicle the hardship of these people, now the rest of the world needs to see these hardships that are being lived on a daily basis.
- sheikh_musasyria was a happy country.what kind of war it is.in afganistan america fight against al qaida and taliban but america support al qaida and taliban in syria.bloody shame on america and just shame rebels attack on holy places of mulims.and america and his allies support rebels in syria.disgrace and shame on america.
- welovebrangelina@unrefugees Angelina Jolie is the best person ive ever known, when i heard that she undergoes a double mastectomy I felt sad and cried for days, she inspire me and i decided after years im gonna work with you and help people just like what Angelina does and I hope you will accept that; im just a sad girl who lives in Iraq when everyday a bomb, everyday killing people just like hell, i hope that you will tell Angelina my message please thank you for reading my comment
- team_jolieAwww my love is soo kind!!!
- nanda_nogueiraQue orgulho da Angie, q ela seja exemplo de q dinheiro nenhum pode tirar a humildade e o respeito aos q mais necessitamos.
- syuhadaa@meganopija :)
- meganopija@syuhadaa 😍😍😍
Log in to like or comment.