jonacuffSometimes, when you park in the middle of 2 spaces, people let you know how they feel.
- th.enickshepard@penguinsmom64 doesn't everyone keep car marker in their car?
- wfriesen001There are so many times I wish I had the guts to do this!
- danasparkles12In Canada, they have an app where you can report someone doing this, the police fines the bad parker- and the person who reports it gets a cut of the fine!!!
- penguinsmom64@thenickshepard I guess so lol. @wfriesen001 Sometimes, they are just having a REALLY bad day...but this doesn't look to be the case, looks deliberate. Kindness is always the best option, I think.
- penguinsmom64@jennjenn0424 That's dreadful. I just got a note. Not so friendly.
- toasthaikuI've wanted a "Not My Fault" sign for when other bad parkers force me to park crooked or on the stripe
- wfriesen001@penguinsmom64 Yes, kindness is always a better option. It does amaze me that people cannot park their cars, though. @toasthaiku Me Too!
- martyestesDoes having a bad day excuse this?
- andrew_apple@jonacuff Reason number 17 for carrying window markers in your car.
- amberlee0211This gadget from thinkgeek is constantly out of stock, but I want one so badly http://www.thinkgeek.com/product/d138/
- adambuzzIt looks like it may be an office or appartment building and the spaces are numbered. They probably are paying for both if those spaces. If so, I would have parked the same way
- eliza143I've heard of people carrying chalk with them and when they see cars parked like that they write "jack-a** parking" on the ground behind it. I'm sure there's a Christian-Appropriate-Version, but I haven't heard it yet. @jonacuff
- martiandrews@adambuzz #juke
- mrmikehicksMaybe the person has a split personality and just wanted to be fair with their decision in which space to park!
- mamagroves@fuzzybison #prowork here
- hdmurrayLove it! I have put Post-it messages on the cars of geniuses before. #frustratingdrivers
Log in to like or comment.