familytechFrom Saturday's #halfMarathon I've got to fix that heel strike! Any ideas? #running #afcanyonhalf
- timwerleDon't do it.
- seagullfountainI read just recently (in nytimes?) that a study showed no fewer injuries in the barefoot/non-heel strike group. So. ?
- angryjulieI heel strike too.
- thereset88I have literally no idea what's going wrong here.
- tallfoxybethanyMinimalist shoes like vibrams. It's the only way I can run
- amongtheyoungsLove my vibrams!! @tech4moms
- kellymcnelisI hate seeing pics of my heel strike too. I've heard it's dangerous to mess with your stride though. Just let your body do its thing.
- familytech@thereset88 its been researched that when you hit the paalvement
- familytechUgh... @thereset88 pavement with your heel first it causes you to work harder during your run which makes you slower. Also some say causes more injuries
- rudyrukusShorten your stride....
- thereset88Your heel isn't supposed to hit first?? I'm never running. This is too complicated.
- unlikelyrunnersMinimalist shoes helped me. The change is amazing! Try the brooks Pure line. I love the PureFlows or PureConnects
- familytech@unlikelyrunners yeah I have my eye on some @brooksrunning PureCadence's right now. Just saving up.
Log in to like or comment.