nomnompaleoI just pitted 2 cups of green olives by hand. Marinating @elanaspantry's Chicken Marbella for dinner!
- mungers_last_meal@nomnompaleo i don't like olives and I've tried desperately to change this:/ what.do.i.do?
- kpinthelbcSeems like a cherry pitter would work.
- realeverythingblog"You're so hardcore!" -school of rock
- freerangekatyI have the OXO cherry pitter that works great on olives ( it's red, $12 at Williams Sonoma)
- nomnompaleo@paleokatybird I have a pitter, too. Dang it.
- nomnompaleo@paleoparents hardly! I'm just to cheap/lazy to go to the store.
- nomnompaleo@mungers_last_meal I love olives in stuff, but I rarely eat them straight. Try different varieties because there's a huge range in quality.
- zalagJust bash the olive on head with the knife blade, they split and the pith comes out clean.
- nomnompaleo@zalag Doh! Thanks for the tip!
Log in to like or comment.