- frugalgranolaNow I guess you need special buns? :)
- tshoxenreider@frugalgranola I think you might just have to let Florida hang out...
- katiebulmer.lifeOh sheesh what will by think of next
- aimeebourqueOh. Boy.
- whylimewhynotThe real question: Is it made in the U.S.A.?
- chadmarkleyPraise Jesus!
- heatherscentOMG I totally need this. And I live in Canada.
- aimee1of2Haha! "For burger pride"
- tshoxenreider@heatherscent ha!
- tshoxenreider@aimee1of2 that was my favorite part, too.
- chappatinchipsWhere from?
- tshoxenreider@chappatinchips World Market
- mrsamg*made in china
- sarahaileen74Must eat on amber buns of grain... And hey, where's Alaska and Hawaii?? Lol We're always left out.
- brenners78Does it come with a bun shaper? Florida and Maine would poke out of a normal bun. That's cool though.
- andreajj@amhartsock Ben needs this!!!! 😜
Log in to like or comment.