therockMy dad, Rocky "Soulman" Johnson was one bad dude in the game. Amazing athlete who broke many color barriers to become a champion. Me (and my afro) idolized him. #PopsGotThatSwag #FathersDay
- firstname.lastname@example.org mira al la roca pulpin
- elleprimaPops was fine!!!
- muna.albloushi@noor7073 @7amdadxb @5looddxb @bu_saif_81
- codybarnett53Happy Birthday @therock
- cha_m22009@abdullah_25252 ابو ذَا روووك
- leonel_montoya13El yair ajaja @diego_avila23
- ian_chuchu@mark_koiyet @the_ian_ted @timmieguy rock while young
- tony_aujla@akhaira1 amazing
- alexd1fellaIts crazy how when you a kid you don't know how muscle is formed. Then as an adult you learn the horrible truth. It comes from dating all kinds of women. Oh yeah!
- nicolecollins20Love this!!!
- mariadasgrscasboloninisantosE bom senti orgulho dos pais eu nunca começi os meus fui abandonada muito peguena
- misteraustind@jay_makes_moves exactly, and a lot of those sub ethnic "categories" like Samoan have heavy Afro Asian ties and roots. So it's silly to pigeon hold ppl as connecting "black' ppl to one nation or another etc.
- misteraustind@vlad_24fit and define Samoans afro Asiatic origins. Lol with kinky afros?? Delusions much..
- plumamanaJOHONSON 1FELICIDADES
- jlopez1581You look like him now.
Log in to like or comment.