tshoxenreiderThe miracle of flight means getting to witness the mountains touch the clouds. Also, getting to drink ginger ale while hovering 30,000 feet above the ground.
- stillalotofrhythmI always order ginger ale while flying!
- tshoxenreider@kellyflatt I have a theory that Canada Dry remains in business because of airlines.
- stillalotofrhythmMost likely! I'm excited they finally made a diet ginger ale
- tshoxenreider@kellyflatt honestly? 99% of the time I drink sparkling water. But I associate ginger ale with flying. ;)
- jsdjhsnWelcome home.
- jeberuan@tshoxenreider how funny! Ever since I was a child I have associated ginger ale with flying. Still have to order it in a plane
- loriseaborgI also associate ginger ale with flying! #letsmakeagingeraleflyingclub @jeberuan @kellyflatt @tshoxenreider
- priscilasmithGinger ale is always my drink of choice when flying! Beautiful pic.
- tshoxenreiderI honestly think most people associate ginger ale with flying. Don't they?
- adrielbookerI associate ginger ale with stomach aches. Maybe that's an Aussie thing?! (Or maybe stomach aches and flying are related? Ha!)
- brenners78Beautiful. I always drink orange juice while flying. No idea why.
- micheleonthemoveI always drink apple juice when I fly.
- redandhoneyFlying for me = sprite and oj mixed. Ginger ale definitely = stomach flu in my mind!
- frugalgranolaI do something similar, @redandhoney - I mix cranberry & sprite. :)
- redandhoney@frugalgranola great minds...
Log in to like or comment.