veronicaI'm not saying I ate the garbage In N Out. But I ate the garbage In N Out. It was only in there for a few hours.
- indochildThat's actually on the secret menu.
- alexiaWe've all done it. Garbage cupcakes.
- codymorrowGarbage In N Out can't be as questionable as sofa pizza.
- veronica@codymorrow tell me more about this sofa pizza. I am intrigued.
- codymorrow@veronica Pizza, or any old unrecognizable, food found in the cushions of the couch, chair etc. that you are still able to consume with little or no stomach upset. (Urban Dictionary)
- hokiesandman"Well, you, my friend, have crossed the line that divides Man and Bum. You are now a Bum."
- raulpereznessQuite the #BITE!
- nehalia@hokiesandman - One of my favorite Seinfeld lines ever! Well played.
- jack_frozt_officialNom nom nom
- droner@veronica Not judging your actions here in the slightest. If anything, I would have been digging in right beside you.
- skfinnerinNot a garbage burger, a post-primary use burger. Time gives the flavors time to marry together. Like a casserole. You ate a deconstructed post-modern casserole. Besides it was on the wrapper and on top. The only thing better would be above-the-rim burger.
Log in to like or comment.