cherryhealeyUm. Nearly 500 calories for a Starbucks blueberry muffin. What the FRANCE do they put in them?! That's pretty gross.
- skalovingeekIt's aimed at being a breakfast replacement
- fionadeeleyI'm more alarmed that it costs 30p extra for the privilege of 'eating in'!
- yefreminic@kerryedwards I completely agree..I've never understood that concept
- lia_billimoreI bought a Brian Turner sandwich once at a petrol station & it was 900 calories!! Fatty Turner we now call him (obvs!(
- alexmaria_I always think "ill go to Starbucks for something healthy" nothing in there is healthy
- moneyforjamAnd they NEVER taste of anything. It's extremely calorific air?!
- shannon_on_onYes, and they are at least 3 times the size of what a muffin used to be now :-/
- jessie.bullasWhy on earth do they charge more to eat in?
- wanderkiwiBritish tax- nothing to do with the cafes
- jesuismimi_@carladanae oh nooo. Good job we didnt go for cake and coffee there today!
- sarah_ellenjIt is crazy. Same in costa.. The only treat I usually end up having after weighing up whether its worth it now is a biscotti at a sweet 120 kcal!!
- veraspiritSwitch to goji berries and healthy seeds or nuts. Much better alternative to stable energy levels through the day ;)
- faithbean9Expensive too!
- picskaren@wanderkiwi - same in Ireland donor sure it's a British Tax thing! @faithstow - those muffins are even MORE expensive here in Ireland, not just your average hiked up price from the Stg/Eur conversion.
- picskaren*so not sure (donor!!)
- tamskirkSometimes ignorance is bliss. I'd rather read it in the small print lol @cherryhealey
Log in to like or comment.