onlyinsfAmong the hustle and bustle of the city, there are many outdoor spaces for those moments when you want to freeze time and relax. This is #SFOutdoors.
The former home of the @exploratorium is still a sight to be hold. Located in the Marina, the Palace of Fine Arts is one of the only surviving structures from the Panama-Pacific Exposition.
Built around a small artificial lagoon that was intended to echo those found in classical settings in Europe, this setting is the host to many weddings and movies.
Today, the Palace of Fine Arts hosts events ranging from music and dances performances to comedy shows. Photo by @willy1121
- zbarrera23@nadiii13 @itspartty 😍SF😍
- nadiii13@zbarrera23 @itspartty what are we waiting for?😃
- zbarrera23@nadiii13 @itspartty I'm waiting on you ladies!! Lets book our flights towards the end of the month!😉
- pariunderthesea@pacolin1337 let's go
- baabybellaaaI went there!
- the.illest.paradiseIve been there!!
- isa_g24@ismarisdones going here also!
- katmanaogmy heart just melts everytime i see this ❤ definitely one of my favorite places in sf!
- yeah67895Omg how great
- jc_jezzyI have a book San Francisco
- t_d_s_u_o_a@seedyell !
- annataviaI miss you SF!
- emilie.thrThis place is awesome !!
- ripptyd@mac_hizzle it's pink!
Log in to like or comment.