gluttoA motley platter of exotic beef, chicken and vegetarian entrées including:
siga kilwa (sauteed all-natural cedar river farm beef, house herb blend, tesmi, garlic & serrano), hamli (braised spinach and collard greens), tsebhi dorho (fresh berbere braised chicken with a hard boiled farm egg) and shiro (Eritrean style seasoned ground chickpeas) with green salata and rolled injera (soft, sponge-like flatbread) #Ethiopian #cuisine
- sinfulartist@daisy_buchanan I am going to make them from scratch :)
- steamyalleycat@im0j0 let's go get some again!
- steamyalleycat@pardonlegabe still need to get me the name of that place!
- loveofcardigans@storiesinabaseballcap look at this Ethiopian food. Whats not good about this!
- im0j0Mmmmm that sounds like a bomb idea!! @steamyalleycat
- gaberesendiz@steamyalleycat I just had some Sunday! I'm hella late lol. It's called Cafe Romanat it's by lake Merritt in oakland!
- justalittlejoy@ad_vil ummm please
- advurrb@justalittlejoy its in oaklandddd oh shiiitttt lol
- 1talentedstudAmazing cuisine
- j_schmidtfitI love injera! No lentils?! I think everytime I've eaten it I was on a vegetarian kick. That meat looks soo delish!
- tinadenton1_swLooks well lush @glutto 😊😊😊
- akajacktomI love Ethiopian food!!
- rajendradholeCheck this out @mahaakshay and @nikkesha and @bhushantrips
- nicenicejieunI just had a chace to try Ethioian cuisine last week, and it was simply AMAZING! And that soft, fluffy injera makes everything better :)!!
Log in to like or comment.