turnhamatorFinished these screenprints for the Yesterday's Tomorrow show opening at Gallery Nucleus this weekend! Thought it would be fun to create a little video showing how I organized the color layers.
- heymeghanjeanSo good!
- christopher__alanLove these
- alonsegal✌👍great work
- missbrigetteYou're an instavideo natural.
- brett_beI've been wanting to make a video like this for my classroom, a sort of stop motion where I manipulate the content but the viewer doesn't see my hands. Would you mind telling me how or directing me where to go to find out? Much thanks 🙏
- turnhamator@heymeghanjean @dankhole Thanks guys!!
- turnhamator@cb72 thank you!
- turnhamator@alonsegal thanks!
- turnhamator@missbrigette I want to see your process too!
- turnhamator@brett_be It's easy. You just have to make sure your camera is relatively stationary and then only record the video when you have something in front you want to record. Stop recording and then add the next image you want to record and record again.
- dswatercolorsAwesome little video!
- guzelbanu@samodurova style!
- turnhamator@dswatercolors thank you!
- maykaDo you still have copies of the square house? I would like to procure one from you next week. 😁
- turnhamator@mayka I'm selling them as a set -- check out my store (linked on my blog in my profile)!
- mayka@turnhamator: Thank you, sir!
Log in to like or comment.