jonacuffFound a sign my 9yo daughter made. Kids believe this. We adults lose sight of it when it's time to "grow up."
- aspenbluegrassJust one example of how our kids watch us, learn, and do likewise. They make you look in the mirror more often.
- olivia_vinsonHomeschooler speaking here: I'm impressed that she knows handwriting. Very few kids these days do.
- dilemmamikeTime to stop "growing up"! Time to "Start being awesome"!
- seizemusicWe recently had to do self evaluations at work. My friend gave me her condolences, and I said "Why? I'm awesome!"
- christy_kellerWe're told that feeling that way about ourselves is arrogant or cocky.
- hdfromtheburbsNot all adults. Some believe they are awesome. They are what is known as self-centered narcissists. Awesome!
- bryanbone@jennroe love it
- cpilkentonKids who believe they're awesome are self confident. But adults are considered arrogant. #sadbuttrue
- justdatingtownsThis is an amazing testament to your parenting. So many parents/dads year down their kids until they believe they are not awesome. I just shed a tear of joy for your daughter. I hope she never stops believing this truth.
- erik_bennettKids believe what their parents assure in them.
- nikkireeves5My 9 year old calls herself Hannah the Awesome. She's right.
Log in to like or comment.