- blairmalea88Got it!
- smitty8582problem is AT&T service is basically non existent at the farm. Verizon and even sprint seem to work though
- kevo6767The app runs twice as slow now, thanks AT&T.
- cheyenneejadeeYes, because an app ran by a slow phone company is the first thing I need. We're going to be in rural Tennessee where there is probably one phone tower and 80,000 people will be trying to use it.
- hollyg823The app works fine for me! It's a good way to make ur own schedule and reference back to when u need it. I have AT&T and had service last year (not much). Must depend where you are on the farm! Can't wait, only 3 dayssssssss!!!!!! 😁😜😄
- micaelawangler@hollyg823 its so soooon! You guys need to drive with us!
- lukarilzWish this app was available on more than just iOS and android. A mobile web version would be great for Windows Phone 8 and Blackberry users
- ohmygodrobBooo negatively. Works great.
- indigo_violet@sansascenseur @agoodfriend !
Log in to like or comment.