southwestairCrews of 12-16 work overnight to retrofit -700s with the new Evolve interior so they are ready for service the next day. #SWAOneReport
- cbear1126@dmrlik @littlemisssmallworld I think we should get them to do it!!! If not a commercial at least a YouTube video!!! L
- aviationpics132@cbear1126 Ok. That is a fricken awesome idea!!!
- danicaspeerI love the idea of a time lapse video!!! Flying out from Vegas tomorrow night and hoping my plane is a new one!!! Yay!!!
- brittan_anyDo you really take out the galleys and lavs? How are they changed when you do the evolve interior?
- flyinfaubs@logan_walker21 No, you're definitely mistaken. A 747 engine is not even close to being as large as the fuselage of a 737. On the other hand, a 777 engine is...
- ryanhumbleCool picture!
- vegasbillVery cool interior shot with all of the colors.
- md11nutrI gotta put my two cents into this @jwfaubel is absolutely correct @logan_walker21 The fuselage of a 737 is much larger than a 747 engine, but a GE-90 on a 777 is pretty close to the same diameter. I stand next to commercial aircraft all day everyday so I can speak from experience.
- ccoker2018@southwestair as long as it gets my husband to NC this hell weather weekend, I'm happy!
- user47_tm@southwestair I recently picked up three of the denim logos from the prior interiors.
- 24kThat's an amazing amount of work in one day, wow!
- sunkissed_sarajane523@andynghiem - hollow plane! Pretty cool!
- sugrbugAs a passenger, if they want to take a few extra days to ummmm, get it right, that would be OK with me. :)
- flyinfaubs@gpbusa316 no one was talking about the 748, of which hardly 50 have even been produced. I was referring to the 744.
- xoxo7338Do Work!
- cds_chelseafcBoo u
- cultrain88The work your seeing is a heavy check in Dallas. The evolve is a nightly Mod, but not this extensive
- andrearamponeThis shot is so epically colorful!
Log in to like or comment.