azcardinals#AZCardinals statement on QB coach Freddie Kitchens: "During Tuesday's practice Freddie Kitchens began to feel ill - dizzy, light-headed - and was sent to the training room. After being evaluated by the team's medical staff it was determined that he should be taken to the hospital for more evaluation and testing. During that process, a CT scan revealed a defect to his aorta that required surgery, which he had Tuesday night at the Arizona Heart Institute. According to the doctors who performed the surgery, it went very well and the early prognosis is positive. The Kitchens family is grateful to everyone who has and continues to extend their support, well wishes and prayers."
- cardsgohardGod Bless Coach
- wildcard44Get better soon coach #birdgang
- yung___zFeel better. Thank u lord
- _thatguydreWe need you well coach. Get better soon so we can start our run to the super bowl. #azbirdgang
- stewartmellentineStay classy, Cardiac Cards.
- yung___zReally @stewartmellentine
- freemon_504keep yr head up coach
- azkidd71Hang in their big guy!
- noceilings247Get better dude
- doniellecrimPraying for a quick recovery
- darren4452I will pray for him
- blessed_mommy1319Praying for a speedy recovery!!
- knicksandnagsPrayers for Freddy and his family
- mamacitabryanPrayers for a speedy and quick recovery.
Log in to like or comment.