jonacuffWelcome to group A, where the playas play, and we ride on them planes like every day.
- reneefiorilli@ideanwatson I love it!!!!
- markweaver__@jonacuff group A...where you@board first and get@to make awkward eye contact with everyone else.
- ebyonthedragonLove southwest
- jonneygee@jonacuff It's a tricky battle, the @southwestair seating arrangement. You want to be high enough to get a good seat, but if you're too close to the front, you can't control who sits by you. Let's just hope the smelly dude who hogs the armrests is A15.
- michaelhoddyAwwww yeahhhh
- forrestschmittikerAnd Parties don't stop till 8 in the mornin
- johngiffordOn my flight last week, I was the second to last on the plane, in the last row... Last guy on sat next to me; coughed, sneezed and smelled like hot dogs the whole way home.
- impactashleyBut you can play outside the USA b/c southwest don't play frequent flyer int'l game
- artsyfartsygyrlLol @johngifford
- singer4087I laughed way to hard but the comments are making it hard to stop!!!
- eeyorechick@dubtastic you made me snort too funny
- funnygirl68I played the Southwest lotto last eve and best I got was B 03. Not bad but not A list
- edwardlifeWhen I was A list I was a16 a couple times. The elusive a1-15 IMPOSSIBLE
- dreasleyOn SWA boarding group "C" = center seat.
- thejchoward@jonacuff Big beats hit streets see Acuffs rollin'...
- baldengineer@edwardlife 1-15 isn't elusive at all. You have to pay the business select fare.
- edwardlife@cmiyc yes you're right. I should have prefaced with elusive to go higher when I don't pay for the upgrade (employer travels they felt A list is good enough)
Log in to like or comment.