jonacuffThis is 9PM in Idaho. The sun never goes down in this state, I love it!
- mrsbrophyYou think that's impressive...try Alaska in the summer time!
- nfrederick^ Alaska juke.
- beckylookingglasstravelIt really doesn't! We are still getting used to it but it sure is a lot harder to get the kids to go to bed
- laurenwbristow@jonacuff that's the whole PacNW up here! Summatime=we don't sleep
- lindsay_york36Summer in the PacNW is awesome!! Except for the part about getting your kids to go to bed before 10pm when it's still sunny outside! :)
- jacobcdaI'll never change my mind. The PNW is the best region in the USA to live and I believe Idaho to be the best state in the NW.
- vikbradley@nfrederick well played.
- jstrad08Where at in Idaho? Come make a stop in Rexburg! Soooooo many people would love to meet you! @jonacuff
- steve_josephIdaho, where you can watch your dog run away for a week.
- leigh2uJust wait a few weeks and it will still be light until 10 here. Makes putting kids to bed a bit hard though.
- chrl_girl97% :)
- hannah_lovesLoved growing up here. Always got to play outside later. :)
- papergramIn that case, you should come to Montana.
- jazqulynCome to Alaska Jon, land of the midnight sun
Log in to like or comment.