jonacuffWhen in Idaho you eat potato ice cream.
- knittybittiesSo good, right? The best way to eat a potato!
- corimaassThe best!!
- nicolescooperSeriously lol
- wearhandyIs it like an Irish potato they make in Philly around st Pattys day - coconut rolled in cinnamon?
- jonneygeeBe on the look out for huckleberry ice cream too.
- kellym.76Oh man, I love those! @awear it's vanilla ice cream shaped like potato, rolled in powdered chocolate, set on hot fudge or chocolate sauce & topped with whipped cream & nuts. Seriously good & a must eat if you ever visit our fine state! :)
- willrunforpasta@kellym_76 !!! I remember they had those at The Ram by the train station in Salem, but then got rid of them and it wasn't worth going there anymore :D
- kristencheney@knittybitties @kellym_76 in almost 8 years in idaho i have never eaten one 😊 we may need to correct that when we get together
- evancourtneyYou've gotta try the Idaho Spud candy bar.
- choilatte@jonacuff you should try the deliciousness that is sweet potato ice cream!
- jon_dango@esterlynworship said this is a real thing #whoknew #esterlynknew
- betwannetteThat's so gross.
- knittybitties@kristencheney @kellym_76Yes! I think we just found our next get together spot!
- leigh2uIt's not made with potatoes people....vanilla ice cream shaped to look like a potato. And rolled in powdered chocolate. Is delicious!
- garymodineGrew up in Boise. Love that stuff!
- scottjpruskobahahah that's epic.
- kellym.76@knittybitties @kristencheney Sounds good to me! :) @willrunforpasta If you're ever in Boise, I'll make sure you get one!
Log in to like or comment.