tonyhawkTierrasanta Bobcats, 1977. My dad was coach; I played 2nd base. We lost... a lot.
- ptjbuzz"We lost... a lot." LOL hahaha made my day
- iceman.420Yeahhhh buddy
- dcon39Your dad looks fuckin 90 here. Never have kids early. Good guy knows his shit
- gia_oli_mommissedLike father like son..handsomely posed
- frtzandruOf course you guys lost your teams name was Bobcats @tonyhawk :D
- maulapacedoSoo cute and babyy *-*
- featherhole1Bad news bears
- gatemasters2nd base ehh. At least you were infield. No arm eh?
- ffulxamDat hat
- odyssey_oddtessy@tonyhawk I'm watching Bones Brigade right now with over 100 other Vans managers with Steve VanDoren for our 2013 Meeting. Thought you should know you're an inspiration to many!
- amandaa_allisonJust because you are a second baseman doesn't mean you have no arm, second baseman are some of the best baseball players alive @gatemasters
- gerryhurtadoNow that's what I remember! Soo Cool to see you at every park w/ your POPS! (I Pray he's still w/ Us). It was Awesome to see the interest your Father showed!I think we are going to be seeing more of that, Father/Son skate relationships but the father's are now skatin' & teachin' there kids! Frank and you Tony, paved the way for "Others"
- _gl.dSame thing with my team right now I'm playing 2nd base and we lost EVERY game
- pantherclubIn my team I am 4 bater
- bubbleinaboilingpotHometown @alexideaver
- joey_coronaBad news bears @tonyhawk
Log in to like or comment.