ianjamespoulterIt's re-grip time. So nice to do that at home. ProShop days.
- creesey77as your doing yours ill get fed ex to drop mine off and you cant do mine aswell lol
- golfpridegripsHappy re-gripping Ian!
- kylerspencerWhat kind of grips do you use?
- call1995um@ianjamespoulter fancy re-gripping my irons poltz ;) lol
- thrillaparkWait, you regrip your club yourself? Yer Ian Poulter
- noahgolf1201Golf Pride?
- ollyglennTrue rags to riches story Poults. So awesome. #inspiring
- ollie_maclaurinThe pro shop days at Chesfield Downs?? @ianjamespoulter
- mbkgolfproBetter then the set up I have in my shop #repairman #assistantpro #year1done
- shaun808_Use tennis racket grips. So much better.
- rdracing185@shaun808_ that's hilarious telling a world class tour pro to use tennis grips because they are better. #getagrip #clueless
- pureforgedgolfHow many layers Poults ?
- playerscoachIan....one of my junior clients from LN said he saw you today practicing with music blasting. Love it! His name is Johnny Wright...great kid and player....lefty and 11 years old. He wants to play with your son.
- emac_93_what r ur new grips
- wherevergolfNew decade Ian ?
- emac_93_those beuatys
- b_elias86Nice shop, take some more pics!!!
- jgadzala@bigbadbosh the real dreams...
Log in to like or comment.