- sfgirlbybaytrying to move around, but my apartment's pretty small! ;)
- lia_billimoreBrave lady! I'm keeping mine in because I'm super scared of the op! Down side is, I can't ever eat fat again 😒! How do you feel?
- automatismfeel better soon — and love the cute pink pedi! :)
- sfgirlbybay@liadizzylovesicy i'm sore, but i think it was worth it. that other pain from the gallstones was worse!
- dhridgeYour bod is strong! Remember you're awesome, and get well soon!
- sfgirlbybay@automatism ;)
- sfgirlbybay@dhridge be bopping around in no time ;)
- sfgirlbybay@lisacongdon xo
- phillysweetjillyGet well soon from Philly
- lia_billimore@sfgirlbybay OMG, that pain is like no other! I was very overweight so I lost 45lb and haven't had an attack for nearly 2yrs. Good on you for doing it & I hope you're not sore for too long :)
- smileandwaveI hope this part is smooth sailing!
- tipatkinsSending healing. :) xo
- alexandrawroteWishing you a quick recovery. And hope it helps (a little) to know you'll never have gallstone pain again. Take care!
- gildedwhimsyHealthy healing vibes your way!!
- trishabrinkFeel better soon...
- eightymillionDrink liquids and sleep. It's what saved me from what I thought was death
- sfgirlbybaythank you all so very much! just about all i'm doing is sleeping.
- kimmbranchEnjoy...I'm just 11 days ahead of you. Embrace it...that's all you can do. Sleep is the best medicine.
- msmith13_nthing the move-around recos, i had an adrenalectomy which is similar incision-wise to cholecystectomy and for me, walking actually hurt less than sitting or lying down (i slept sitting up for nearly a week). wishing you a speedy recovery!
- glassybabyperfect for a cozy day.
Log in to like or comment.