carllentzsure do love my friends @ryangood24 @justinbieber ..discussing things such as: sometimes it SEEMS like although all us "Christians" live in GLASS HOUSES, people(especially social media "Christians") still develop an uncanny propensity to be olympian level expert rock throwers and criticism/foolish judgement is far to prevalent..the TRUTH is that Jesus outweighs em all.. there is so much GOOD, so many GRACE FILLED/KIND/HUMBLE people in this world that our job is to simply "tune out the noise" from the world and "turn up the volume" on the voice from HEAVEN..life is GOOD when you can hear from GOD! #occupyallstreets #churchinthewild #leavemymanJBaloneandcleanupyourownife #shouldkeepyousobusy #loveyoueitherway
- aliannamorada@ferdric bilib ako dto! Galing mag disciple! Hehe
- vikaleanna@fri_77 :)
- iamjonjim@carllentz who knows how God is working in JB. First, he states he's retiring music. Then, he got arrested. Who knows? Discipline and growth may be happening. Fortunately, grace is available to everyone. I'm just glad you have the connection to reach out to JB. #scandalousgrace #occupy
- josxttx@those5australianbabes READ THE HASHTAGS!
- _mmmegz@__bigmeesh i dont think i ever showed you this. remember carl from wave??
- kylesjpeters@fivesalive enjoy. Champ.
- thony_tattooGood work you were doing, you're supporting a great inspiration for my life, because tattooed and try to take the gospel to the place where I'm tattooed and tattooists...
- thony_tattooGod bless you
- helide.abreu@patisleyne ♥
- email@example.com ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
- trooper4truthAnd if you're the pastor for @justinbieber and all these celebrities you are obviously NOT doing your job. Justin bieber wears a Marilyn Manson antichrist t-shirt to a hillsong church conference and you say NOTHING? He does a photoshoot for Calvin Klein half naked as well as videos in bed with girls about to commit fornication?! You are obviously not doing your job. A follower of Christ would never do any of these things. You need to be teaching the people of the church the ways of righteousness and godliness and what you are doing is a mockery of god. Youre letting then live in sin! What blasphemy! And you do not want to do or say anything? Yeah that's called being LUKEWARM you don't want to hurt your publicity. LOL. Not to mention you have a hollywood agent. You're leading many souls to hell. Apostasy everywhere!!! Speaking the prosperity gospel what a JOKE!
- carllentz@trooper4truth I love you! Please visit each picture and share your thoughts. I appreciate your punctuation and grammar, most who troll cannot spell as well. If your gonna troll, troll with effort. Blessings!
- trooper4truthHow about you answer the question? Instead of trying to change the subject? God tells us to judge with right judgement, looks to me like your a false teacher!
- carllentz@trooper4truth keep it coming, sport!!
- jade_lylIt's all about the money. No. I take it back. It's all about the money - and the fame
- annieth23OMG WOW! @cathycaamano
- mimzzzymoLetting growth happen on Gods time is what many of us fail to do because we are anxious, even for a good thing such as being saved and changing all our sinful ways in ourselves and mainly in others, to happen. It will never be on our time but His. Simple. It is not our job to change someone but to teach and share the truth of the gospel of the one who has saved us, Jesus Christ! The change comes one on one when God reaches the deepest part of ones soul and speaks life into them and convicts them of whatever it is that wonderfully made individual is doing that is out of alignment. When you get that experience then change happens but until then praise the Lord for amazing people whose life mission is to reach those no one else sees potential in. So many curse, judge and talk down on those who they don't see fit for the Kingdom but in all reality they are just as loved as any of us and deserve grace as we all are given daily. Our own foolish opinions of others and our quick reflexes to throw stones are and forever will be overpowered by the love of God. This is not a competition on who is most saved or Godly at any given moment. We each have our own path and a relationship with God so its not a race. Let's not forget where we all came from but better yet give thanks that we are covered by the blood of Christ. We need to stop thowing stones to condemn and further tear down our brothers and sisters and start building up hearts to mend and love them instead. I guarantee a lot more will happen showing love rather than showing contempt. At the end of everyday as cliché as this "statement"/question has become over time... asking yourself, "What would Jesus do?" really should be the go to question before we open our mouth or react to anyone around us. Seeing others through the eyes of God, now what a blessing.
Log in to like or comment.