tshoxenreiderAnyone else have this album?
- mangotreemamaAll of them! Favorites! :0)
- carolinakstewYes! Was in the musical and still remember all the songs.
- naybittsIt is still one of my favourites!
- carmellarayoneCould probably recite/sing the entire album!! Good memories!
- jenni_burkeHa! I was in the musical in the 80s with @kylechowning. #classic80schurch
- shellydpopeLove it!!!
- josieiscreatingI had one that looked similar but was Nathaniel the Grublet Anyone have that one? :)
- suzetteladouceur@josieiscreating that was my favorite growing up! I had the album memorized!
- josieiscreating@godlyrose with a hip and a hey we're on our way la la la la la la
- tshoxenreider@josieiscreating had that one too! For some reason I remember it bring kinda scary...
- mrsgingrasI was a sloop in our school play and my sister got the star role. Loved it!
- elizaraxiI did!!! :)
- mslaurawatsonYes!! Ordered the CDs for my kids, too!! Practice makes perfect...
- thewrightplaceYES my kids have it since it is a fav o mine from childhood. I can sing every word now these 30-some years later!
- tishmortensenI could sing all the songs.
- dorgitmanMy mom bought a bunch of agapeland CDs for my siblings and me when we grew up, so we could have flash-backs. My kids now yell at me when I sing along and know all the words. And how many of us had our parents sing "have patience" when we had to wait a little?
- brenners78Oh my word. Flashback to childhood.
- josieiscreating@tshoxenreider there was a really scary song with a forest of trees that were called "Direwood".
Log in to like or comment.