travisriceThe GPS Screen shows just how precarious an overnight sail can be! 3am and about to cross a girthy shallow bank! @ejackshreds @johnjamun #falcor
- rastaanarchy50 feet of water is shallow? @travisrice
- boldmatDick pubis!
- jsbc___Getting tropical T-rice! Wish I was at the mom, especially now that the neighborhood here in Banff's flooding!
- king_of_whalesShoot. Make sure you listen to @ram53y's instructions. #ManWithAPlan
- krup_stainAll I see is a big girthy chode. #flyingtigerhiddenpenis
- jamie_bourneOmggggg, made my night! Guess I'm easy 2 please...
- jdslattery8Good luck with the floods. Stay safe @chylls
- ahi_ele_ele_kekoCoral heads!
- baldisbeautifulAwesomeness on the run.
- cameronsmytheeNZ has got loads of snow come over
- wilbseyYou in the San Juan's @travisrice
- amf255@travisrice that's awesome man! I'm in the Abacos right now, you should stop by Tilloo Cay! :) ;)
- harrison_dyettLooks like a penis
- eadieee_Aha @travisrice ok
- melvinbeerPick me up in Nias in a couple weeks!!
- racingsf@travisrice haha....crazy how relative the word 'precarious' is considering the spines you hit in AK #falcor #ultimatesailor #training
- remindinsolesBet there is some sick surf on point hole in the wall
- kristen_robHi Travis I am such a big fan of yours. Just wanted to let me know that you have inspired me to be the best possible snowboarder I can be. I watch art of flight all the time and I'm kinda in love with you. Thank you for being you!
Log in to like or comment.