narmaiI know drips have become cliché nail art but I've never seen them done in 3D so here! 🎄🎁 The base is @appeal4 Lucky Robin that I got in my September @nailthemail box and I mattified it with @opi_products matte top coat. The golden drips are @jiorcouture Precious Fairy V with white 3D sculpting gel underneath (no brand, sorry!). I have no idea where I got the gold glitter but it's the finishing touch!
- katiee62Oh I want to see that lol
- juliesk8Why do nail artists use acrylic paint instead of regular nail polish when painting intricate designs?
- narmai@juliesk8 Acrylic paint is much easier to work with than polish, plus you can mix it up to make new colors, dilute it with water, it's easier to make tiny details with and it's really cheap :)
- katiee62Where do you get the peel off base coat?
- email@example.com تفيدج هاي القناة 😉
- zi.na.h@alideer_87 ههههههه هسة كاعده داسويهم مداتحمل بعد
- firstname.lastname@example.org خلصيهم وشوفيني
- risacristina@priskachristiany ni aja
- juliaavictoriaa@black_roseingale high
- maximabrockVoll cool 😍😍
- cambri.breaux#nail#goals @abby_turbe10
- instanailsOmg I love this design!😍 I love all of your nail art! It's so amazing how you can make it look so realistic with just some polish and brushes!👏🏼✍🏼 Anyways, keep up the amazing work! You are so talented!!!!
Log in to like or comment.