teyanataylorOn Dec 16th at 6:42am in our bathroom Junie decided she wanted to take her first breath into this world. She came out as a wonderful surprise to everyone! Not knowing I was in labor until I felt her head...it took two ten count pushes with my fiancé playing Dr and she entered this world into his bare hands! Eyes full of tears and barely able to speak to the emergency operator @imanshumpert tied a pair of red headphones around the umbilical cord and the ambulance made there grand entrance 5 min later. She opened her eyes right away, gazed into mine and never cried! He handed her to me wrapped in our bath towel and wiped her face for me to see what LOVE really is. She has blown Christmas away! Our family is complete. Her blueprint will be unmatched. Welcome Iman Tayla Shumpert Jr. Mommy carried you. Daddy delivered you. #MeetTheParents we love you baby girl💂🏾🐞👶🏾
- mamadejasonyameliaFirst birthday is coming
- _imtati@teyanataylor call it dejavue or crazy but my mother gave birth to my brother the exact same day (12-16-15) in our bathroom floor at 7 that morning.
- tialondyWow this is incredible #loveyourthing##surpoter# unconditional love#family#your guys blessed
- angelafierce1@teyanataylor @imanshumpert May GOD ALWAYS AND ALWAYS bless you both and your family. I pray continually flowing blessings directly from the Heart of GOD upon your family. May God shine upon all your endeavors and always abide in each of you, your families and your home. Happy Holidays and Happy (upcoming) Birthday to Princess Junie.
- sheshecuda@nosepony why u tag me in this
- nosepony@sheshecuda did you read it?
- deemau5.jpHappy birthday Junie!
- zarazaman2@zoyazaman7 red headphones I'm dead
- radiant_herbalifeCongratulations. This is the most beautiful thing I've ever read.
- simoneeem_Why would he wrap headphones around the umbilical cord 🤔
- beefatoni@samsimi__ so they can cut it off the baby
- simoneeem_@savagetio should've let it fall off naturally
- beefatoni@samsimi__ it doesn't lol . You cut above the stump and tie or clamp it . The stump is what falls off naturally .
- simoneeem_@savagetio yes it does you've never heard of a natural birth? People leave it so the baby can get the full nutrients from the placenta
- beefatoni@samsimi__ eventually they cut it off
- bumbleebrie@mackenziiesells how is the not the most perfect love of all time
- robbinmcelroygreenCongratulations! Yall are my fave couple. Now baby Junie. Love the name. Too cute.
Log in to like or comment.