taraobradyThat bowl, that spoon, that windowsill, hardly original but a nice bit of normal after festive days. Plus snow on the ground - even only a dusting, I'll still take it! Proud of the soup, as it was a refrigerator scramble. The boys wanted something warm and I didn't want to go to the store - so it's some khao soi paste I had frozen (p. 109), buzzed with sautéed shallots, ginger, cilantro stems and garlic, then leftover roasted butternut squash, carrots, stock, coconut milk, lime juice. (#windowsillmeals)
- rayrayskitchenI could eat a bowl of this right now. Sounds delicious @taraobrady 💚
- thelemonapronPerfect for a blustery day.
- sasha.swerdloffThose meals are the most rewarding!
- thewholesomehunterBeautiful colour! 😍👌🏻
- thelittleplantationJust wonderful
- zoerose86So beautiful!
- lauren.welsh@cosimaam THAT WINDOWSILL!
- caglagezenerLove it!
- weekdayunicornEndlessly beautiful
- benjaminsutuThis looks idyllic and oh so wonderful!
- piecesoflisLove the photo perspective
- whatforbreakfastYouire a great mom 😘
- ateliebasileOlha que enquadramento diferente, @rubyfernandesmendes 📷💕
- rubyfernandesmendes😉 muito interessante @ateliebasile !!!
- hellokaitlinHow did I miss that you have Khao Soi (paste) in the book? Thrilled to rediscover some recipes!
- aliandheralmondbutterThis is so pretty!!
Log in to like or comment.