alan_crossxSevere clear air turbulence issue on my SIN-LHR flight (SQ 308). A380 suddenly dropped 50-100ft during breakfast.
- tahira_mirza83Please can we use your picture on The Huffington Post/aol with full credit ofcourse?
- grahamsoultApparently this picture was in the Straits Times too! My other half, who's currently in Singapore, was just telling me about it
- elisabeth.mangrudMade news in Norway too! :)
- alan_crossxFeel free to use the photos in any media. Just give me a photo credit and a link back to www.alancross.ca
- poeticwordvomitMade news in Sydney - ninemsn.com.au
- tobbryAnd also in Sweden www.aftonbladet.se
- jlh053Read about your story on UK Daily Mail!
- lborieA380 ?! A big diving for a big Aircraft ! :-)
- ziandelaraOmg..that is soooo scary.
- jerryfukinsheenAlso saw this info in switzerland.. they put your ig name on it. Cool nothing bad happens. Greets
- tahira_mirza83Thank you for letting us use of Huffington Post
- mariabrazil2016Gente do céu!!!✈
- georgenogueiraI am a Cabin Crew aswell and probably happened a CAT (Clean Air Turbulence). This kind of turbulence usually happens when the weather is good and the sky cristal clear, then the Pilots can't see that instability area ahead. It's relatively commom!
- travelwizardsYour picture made it to Brunei news!
- alan_crossxBrunei? That makes more than two dozen countries! Weird.
- ilikekeiSingapore airlines
- bbb._@ericlane679 Check this photo and the few after. Insane turbulence and everyone's shit got tossed.
- c.m.d.b@alan_crossx dude! I must know who the flight attendant on the left is!!😍😵
Log in to like or comment.