allispeedLET'S GET KRAKEN! @bixbyfilms
- rachaelmcinnesIs it just me or does everyone in America wear shoes in the house? I thought it was customary to take them off at the door...
- stephy_wiggins@katrinanguyen1111 Here are their instagram's - @jessewelle @jeanapvp
- athompson79@rachaelmcinnes yes it is customary to remove shoes at door in Japan but not the US. Where did you get that from? I have never, ever heard that before except Japan like I said. Although I have been to homes where they probably should have removed them cause floor was filthy from dirty shoes. The polite thing would be to take them off if your shoes are super dirty or if the house has white carpet and afraid to get anything on it.
- ayee_ellaCaptain jack BEER
- m00s3_kinyou would be great for a captain morgan commercial
- clevertitleCaptain Jack Sparrow
- party_at_my_house_broAhoy there captin
- zombiemaddcraziiHe's cool 😆
- emily_carriere16My sister loves that stouf
Log in to like or comment.