fozzcookHi my IG friends, ok I normally don't do this but I would love and appreciate if anyone could help this morning by putting healing white lights, prayers and love around Cricket. He is having surgery and I would appreciate all the love and help I can get! We found a lump last week and my vet was convinced it was cancer, heavy hearted we raced him up to LA to see an oncologist specialist immediately. They weren't sure what form the lump had taken so we did a biopsy. He got an infection from the biopsy which cause a lot of pain and he couldn't eat or drink ( which for Cricket never happens!) Anyway the great news is he does NOT have cancer! But he has to have the lump removed and its in his mouth and jaw. So any extra love and healing energy sent this way to my bundle of love would be appreciated!! Xxxxxx
- titantheretrieverHugs to you. May Cricket be a strong boy and get well quickly!!
- goldengracekelly@fozzcook Hope everything went smoothly and Cricket will be home soon! Take some nice deep breaths and know that we are all thinking good thoughts.🙏
- laureenpentHello Christine, how are you, Cricket and the boys? Been thinking about you all constantly! Sending love sweetie xxx
- fozzcook@laureenpent - oh Laureen you are so very sweet! Cricket is doing a little better. I just called and I'm picking him up in an hour and half! Woo-hoo! They told me not to be alarmed at his apprience! Poor baby! He has tubes in his jaw that have to be there for 2-3 weeks..... But I can't wait to bring him home! Xxxx
- fozzcook@goldengracekelly - Thank-you so very much! It really means so much to me! You are so lovely and it seriously makes me feel so happy to have met such great people on IG and you are one of them! X
- goldengracekelly@fozzcook You are so sweet. I feel the same about you! Is Cricket home yet?
- laureenpentOMG! How awful! Poor lil man! 😔 I'm so glad he's coming home to you all. Sweet boy! Tears 💦 Ps thank you for the update honey😘 hugs & kisses xxx
- kimmie_wimmieOh Christine, I am just waiting in line at the DMV and thought I would check to see if there was an update on Cricket - I am so glad you'll be picking him up soon. In fact you might be doing that now. It sounds like it was a very serious procedure for the little man, and I hope he's not in too much pain. I can't imagine what that happy boy is going through. Just thank god it wasn't cancer - such a mercy. I hope these next two weeks of healing go quickly for him. I have no doubt that he will get the best and most loving care from your family. Sending you strength and hugs! Xxx😘
- starsrainbowsChecking on a cricket update as well. Hope you're holding up well as it must be hardest on you to see cricket in such condition. Praying for speedy recovery! agree with kim, he's got the best family to care for him! and im sure he'll be spoiled rotten with all the treats he can manage once he can start eating again. 😘Hugs to you and the boys who are just as worried @jack_frost1 may cricket be back to his slobbering, taste-testing-the -boys'-snack-self in no time. 😘😘
- cabokiki@fozzcook hope you have picked up your sweet boy and he is home where he is surrounded by all the love❤🐾😊. Tubes don't sound like fun but hope he heals without complications. Hugs and prayers❤🐾😊
- kimshraderOh I hope you have cricket home now. It sounds like a serious surgery. Poor baby!! But hopefully he will heal really fast and then you can forget all about this ordeal. Hugs and prayers for your family and cricket.
- viacarolinaI'm so glad he came through the surgery well. He'll heal 10X as quickly at home. Cricket is such a brave boy. It's heartening to see all of your friends (and his) pulling for him. Sending more healing vibes from Canada. Speedy recovery, Cricket #goldenstrong
- julie12969Just checking in like everyone else hoping for the good news on Cricket. Still sending thoughts and prayers his way.
- ermikolaI only got through this now, so I am really happy everything is ok! Go Cricket!!!😘
- myapplescruffsglad all is well. just saw these posts. He is so cute. ❤🐾
- chocolatepetsI can't believe I never saw this!! Thinking of u Cricket!!
- basiltomathymeI know this is very late...but I hope all is well... and praying for continous healing energy for Cricket 💛
- fozzcook@absolutmocha - Thank- u very much! 😘
- sunilnrVery happy here to see that the surgery went well. I hope he has recovered completely!!
Log in to like or comment.