tshoxenreider#paleo mint chocolate chip ice cream. Can of full-fat coconut milk, 1/2 cup spinach, 1/3 cup honey, 1 tsp vanilla extract, 1 tsp peppermint extract, 1/2 cup dark chocolate. Blend together all but the chocolate, them refrigerate for an hour. Then make in your ice cream maker as usual, and in the last 5 minutes, add chocolate. Voila! Tastes amazing. And yes, I guess I've become "that" mom who puts spinach in dessert (it's only for the color; it's completely tasteless).
- trestapayneAwesomeness! Can't wait to try it. (and I'm that mom, too, even when they have friends over!)
- karaefleckNothing wrong with being that mama 😊 Own it!
- annebogelIt looks great. How does it taste?
- tshoxenreider@annebogel excellent. :)
- kristin_sweeterthanmeI put spinach in everything, my kids have no clue!
- redeeming_tableSounds delish
- anne_everittThanks for sharing... I'm totally going to make this!
- bandittsgurlI think I'd be okay without the color ; )
- rebekahlyonsWow. I'm inspired (a little nervous) to try it!!! Thanks for the tip. xo
- leisahammettI put in our smoothies for nutrition and yes tasteless
- loralynnfanningI've made that before. I actually really liked it!
- littlecraigclanWow! Looks & sounds amazing! Thanks for the recipe!!
- poshbroodI need this!!
- ashlostetterI really look forward to your Whole30 recap and your new paleo lifestyle. Especially how you deal it with your grocery budget? We have switched to paleo as well and are having troubles with a soaring grocery bill. We are also a family of five. Thoughts?
- anne_everittHow much did this make? I want to make for a few friends tonight :-)
- tshoxenreider@comebreakbread there was just enough for my family, so you'll want to at least double it for entertaining.
Log in to like or comment.