jamieoliverThank you to Whole Foods and there customers for fund raising for the Food Revolution Day projects all money raised goes to children's education projects.....Thank You !....this year was bigger and better than ever ill give you all the stats this week big love :):) #jamie xx #frd2013
- rach_writesTHEIR customers!!
- jennifernowotsch🍉🍎🍊Awesome work Jamie. Inspirational!
- jobalavoineThank you
- asherkittyWhole foods may put a small, family owned shop out of business in my town.😞
- aluminoussparkWell done!
- barcelonalocaWhole Foods has TONS, and I mean a LOT of GMO's on their shelves. For years, I shopped there thinking I was safe, cause they call themselves an ORGANIC GROCER. What a racket! I ate GMO'S and fed them to my family, UNAWARES, I trusted them! Screw Whole Foods forever. I will never shop there again. What organic grocer dares to sell GMO'S???? THEY DO.
- barcelonalocaOh and shouldn they have donated to the labeling campaign in California? They did only at the end, and a meager amount. They are a poser.
- captbootinscootinDo you research on Gmo's and you find WFM is leaps and bounds ahead of any other grocery chain out there. Get your head out of the dirt and do some research
- lollipopsgardenYou guys are awesome
- chicacookette@jamieoliver we here in Nor Cal love you and god bless you for making school lunches healthier and not giving up until kids get to have healthy choices Bravo to you !!
- phillcoolNo problem brother
- cheffrebekah@joiew3685 I am not sure! We do donate salad bars to schools!
- sabooharafiqWhat u did us just amazing for kids....
- sabooharafiqI want to start a similar project out here in saudi arabis
- sabooharafiqIm all in for world food revolution
- shifa5551Yes its time we get more educated about nutrition
- yxllieI like eating food end of
- aye_imlaurenWohhoo. @jamieoliver
Log in to like or comment.