karenmbbCurrent nighttime skin care routine, part 2. What are you currently using and loving?
- daniarci@karenmbb what type of skin do you have?
- amandacdotI use the SOS skin quenching serum too! How do you like the sorbet?
- karenmbb@daniarci Oily forehead, dry cheeks and nose, acne prone chin
- karenmbb@amandacdot I love it for spring/summer. Absorbs fast and doesn't break me out.
- norulesjustbeautyUsing the SOS and Good Genes too! Love em. Have you tried the SOS eye serum?
- lilmissfinaThis is a lot of stuff!!!
- hafuusaDo you use any products for reducing skin pigmentation leftover from acne, etc? I see you use Skinceutical and Good Genes both, how do you like those?
- bliurblogEarth Science Active Age Defense products. I'm in my twenties but my skin loves that stuff!
- arena1117Been wanting to try the good genes for a long time! Hope u can review this💕😉💜💙
- musiquenonstop@karenmbb I've been using Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Serum and love it. Purity Made Simple for face wash.
- haliscoggins...purity, Dior one (I think that's the name, red bottle) and Clinique dramatically different moisturizer. I'm switching to Pangea Organics soon though, they don't use mineral oil or petroleum based ingredients.
- hafsaisalweLately it's been makeup removal with Bioderma, oil cleanser from Antonia Burrell then using any toner and afterwards Hydraluron serum with the Make a Difference Moisturiser from Origins. Skin's been a little dehydrated lately!
- yelerivWow that's a LOT of products! Haha I just use Clinique even better eyes and moisture surge moisturizer :)
- beautyjacketLove Skin Ceuticals! Also love Phyto Cueticals formulated by the same chemist!
- marikobudziakDo you like the Guerlain eye serum?
Log in to like or comment.