hodinkeeIntroducing the Patek Philippe 5004T. The one and only split seconds perpetual to be made in a full titanium case. This will be one a kind and come up for sale in September's Only Watch charity auction hosted by @antiquorum in Monaco. Full details on www.hodinkee.com.
- williamcccchow to buy？thanks
- youcanneverhaveenoughI didn't even know @hodinkee was on Instagram ah!
- fremstar@jesse_antero Very true! Perhaps @bmwa5h or @illgt2 will be the lucky owners? Haha!
- bmwa5hHmm now that Damier style dial is tempting lmao @fremstar
- jesse_antero@youcanneverhaveenough well bro now you know haha ;-)
- jesse_antero@fremstar hahah and now @bmwa5h is Hooked ;-)
- bmwa5h@jesse_antero @fremstar you guys are lethal hahaha
- fremstarOnly the best! @jesse_antero @bmwa5h #HorologySecrets ;-)
- kristianhaagenNot crazy about the details but undoubtedly extremely collectable!!
- victor108nNot feeling the dial but very unique and will bring big $
- illgt2@fremstar now THIS I like a lot 😍 too bad ill have to sell off everything in my life for it 😂
- brennan____The titanium, red hand, and checkered flag-esque dial make for a really cool racing look
- fremstar@illgt2 LMAO!!! Hahahaha!
- amuller396@heyitsdexter @darylwong @jaypen_g oh my.... Wow
- tphworley@petetidswell face too cluttered for me.
- wis101Sportiest looking round Patek ever made. Patek has made pieces in titanium before and high complications in titanium as well so this is not ground breaking per se but still very neat
- jesse_antero@illgt2 hahahah so True!!! Expensive stuff ;-)
- gilljoshWhat a watch
Log in to like or comment.