philipbloomThe making of the Blackmagic Cinema Camera? Absolutely. @metabones Speed Booster this is C/Y version. Quite a difference! Leica R version coming too then Nikon then Canon.
- jordanbbradleyInteresting, DoF like an anamorphic almost. I call for a review.
- dalecampbellacoustic...assuming you are one of the 4 living people with a M4/3rds BMCC ;)
- gscissorThat Carl Zeiss lens is my fav!
- philipbloom@jordanbbradley search speed booster on my site!
- philipbloom@jordanbbradley why anamorphic?
- jordanbbradleyI read the white paper on it, I simple mean a critical video review. Anamorphic because your retaining the DoF of a 50mm and seeing the picture of a 35mm. Like a traditional 2x anamorphic would give a 50mm vertically and a 25mm width while retaining a 50mm DoF
- jordanbbradleyMan my grammar is horrible.
- gerryromeroWoah!! Cant wait for it to come out @philipbloom !!!
- jordanbbradleyRead your review, it's sufficient.
- zumiexYou never rest eh? Awesome!
- wibblywobblywoowoowooThat has to be one of my favorite lenses for stills and video :-)
Log in to like or comment.