melaniefionaI have had many blessed, spiritual, and unforgettable moments in my life... But none more inspiring and life altering than last night. For those of you have ever listened to my music as a full body of work, heard any of my interviews, or have been to any of my live shows... Knows, that Lauryn Hill is a driving force of inspiration in everything I do. There would be no first audition for me if couldn't sing her version of "his eye is on the sparrow"... There wouldn't be "Felony Miona" 😜.... There wouldn't be the artist you see today who isn't afraid to bare her soul about life and love. And last night, I got to tell her that. After seeing her murder the stage...I personally got to express my teary eyed gratitude. A REAL dream come true for me. Lauryn Hill is the true essence of artistry that I aspire to represent... One who can break barriers, colour lines, industry standards, and ignorant minds... All while making amazing heartfelt educated music. My life will never be the same... It will be better... For what I received last night in energy and inspiration will most definitely make me a better artist and woman in this industry. You will feel it. Thank You #LaurynHill... You are singlehandedly, hands down, the greatest to ever do it ALL... Triple Threat... And to inspire a musical generation so starved that we still anticipate any and everything that you will do in the future. With Love, Respect, Support and Gratitude, MF xo
- miss_h82Amazing moment! @mymflife So glad you got to cross something off your musical bucket list 👏
- plainenglishEpic mel
- bizarre_iamYou lauryn hill and jazmine Sullivan all remind me of each other and y'all are my favorite😘💋
- iamroycehallI can relate it. Met her the first time when The Score was poppin. Changed my life. Spent an evening at Bennigans with her, her mom and her Cousin. @mymflife
- zoe_bellla1Awww i love lauryn hill
- spittz_bless for this.
- primadonnamamaOmg Elle😻
- vision7aOfficial all around 360•
- queendemeanorWe miss you, #Lauryn!
- sirscrah@bobdaragesense a laurinda se andasse mais com a melanie ganhava juizo naquela cabeça...
- tarrusrileyjaTrue WORDS! There is only 1 Champ #Lauryn
- newflock_203Well said.
- nalzinoStarved! Yes that's what we are so we just 'eat' these scraps that are available. Thank goodness ppl like u and Lauryn still exist!
- goddesszoniBeautifully well written. I couldn't agree more. #LaurynHill is an inspiration to me as well, soon I will get my opportunity to meet her and to meet you. As an aspiring artist I believe in the power of words we put out there and speak to the masses. @mymflife keep doing your thing girl. You inspire me too continue to be soul speaker and stay true to yourself. Love is love. Zoni Smith
- chanelanaiseWell said! Starved was very appropriate. We need music that uplifts and educates. I Love Lauryn.
Log in to like or comment.