latinaTell us your thoughts! #latina #latinamag #angelinajolie #breastcancer #pinkribbon #latinamagazine #women #mastectomy #survivor #brave #woman #bravewoman #zoraidasbolin
- sgo82I think it's such a wonderful hard decision, showing women her reality, and not being selfish, she is def. thinking about her children, and living a longer life, I applaud her, I would do the same. #sometimeschischisgottago
- rosiereedbeauty@latinamagazine I saw this yesterday...I had no idea. Honestly the woman is a #hero what a bold declaration! She choose family and her health over #beauty #bravo #angelinajolie
- mellovesajggtoneI think its amazing! My mom is a two time breast cancer survivor and underwent a double masrectomy as well as had her ovaries removed to prevent ovarian cancer. She is the strongest woman I know and God continues to bless her:)
- spoiledlatinaLove her even more!
- vallloveSuper Brave ❤
- missytorresnycI'm not an Angelina Jolie fan but I do believe she made the right choice. I think she seen her mom's struggle and took her children into consideration. My grandmother had a breast removed and it's a brave choice
- aylin1126Very inspirational
- zuleiliciousThis is one of the most courageous and whines is physicians a woman can ever meet Angelina Jolie deserve a standing ovation in her shoes I would do the same and as a big fan of hers I love her even more
- nomadz6😍it and that's why I am riding 6 of the #conquercancer rides and challenging @richardbranson to come ride with me. Would love your support xxDani
Log in to like or comment.