brittneypalmerFriday night takeout, Tapas: Lamb, Mushrooms, Cauliflower, Brussel sprouts. High protein, Low carb, Low fat. #delicious. Red meat once per week. Check out my new #FitnessBlog. New post up this weekend on 'Body Types'. BrittneyPalmer.com/fitness 💪😁
- ___stickman___Smelly farts
- nicky_finchFood boner
- veeto_27@brittneypalmer carne asada is a lot better and cheaper
- chanhhhhh@brittneypalmer wow you eat lamb?
- coloradommafan@brittneypalmer I'm the same way, I eat red meat once a week, usually it's some kind of steak. Like tonight I had Shrimp, rice, spinach, onions and garlic for dinner. very tasty! love your blog so far!
- health_beauty_fitnessI am LOVING your blog. Couldn't agree with your method more! 👍
- __.__people who eat lamb or veal are horrible people.
- nujai6i@dj_alczr who listens 2 u is an idiot
- __.__@nujai6i calm down dude. go ride your camel or something.
- nujai6i@dj_alczr hahaha u are hilarious
- orthowWe are carnivores. We are designed to eat meat more than four times a month. Health nuts always take shit to the extreme.
- jaguar757I like how you study body types that's pretty smart @brittneypalmer
- itsfabian83@orthow she said red meat. Learn to read. There are other types of meat you can eat.
- misskathleenjane@orthow what @itsfabian83 said. She probably eats lean meats and fish very often, but red meat more than once a week can be bad for you
- andrewkaraparashosGood Fats are important for hormone production @brittneypalmer low fat doesn't always mean its better
Log in to like or comment.