alanismy favorite way is attempting, as best as is possible, to be in silence. to create stillness. it doesn't take much for me to feel connection with spirit...i simply reach out, the way i would do with a friend. sometimes i'll see images in my mind's eye, sometimes i will "hear" a message of self-care, sometimes i will feel a deep peace, or a sadness that i had been avoiding. other times, i will read something from an inspiring book and that will kickstart the re-connection. puttering, also a great way, with my female diffuse awareness, to rest, in a way, and let the divine come through effortlessly. dancing, being outside, feeling a breeze, or being near a big body of water helps. anything that has me breathing deeply and being in awe. being present. #questionoftheweek thanks John!
- cmstevenson_I love you Alanis!
- bunnielightYou're so incredibly self aware. I just love reading your words.
- deedelladonna@teketashine why we love her.
- wemmylou@sixfourfivejames Alanis <3
- isabeloconnorpublicity@dora_does - I love her x
- modern_mysticMeditation for sure 🙏
- brooksblb@vivienleith love this and her!
- vivienmcclain@britttttbrooks she is my favorite person of all time.. Jagged little pill was the first cassette I ever bought at age 7 and I cry every time I hear her on the radio!!
- iyaiyaioJust beautiful!
- chel.rae.presListen to your music @alanis
- madison_roy@miiike_g_ this caption
- meganforsureI like to breathe deeply and recognize the present moment passing. As you also said, being outside or by a big body of water is amazingly grounding. I feel so fortunate to live in Maryland where there is just water everywhere. I just talk a short walk down to the pier and watch the water and listen. :)
- jonilaninyc@shoshanat403 @adamgoldstein982
- shoshanat403@jonilaninyc was this u ☺️
- angel_grace026I like going to the beach, it's so relaxing and peaceful 😊
- erika_l_rivera@cnrivera81 Reconeccting with my soul takes a lot of strength even when my body & mind are weary and listless. One of the things I do is jog. I try to fight my demons in this way as I feel like I'm running away from all of the negative energy. While I'm jogging, I visualize my wants, I invoke the universe, breathe deeply, have a tea, and at all times believe.
- cnrivera81@erika_l_rivera Well said, and very inspiring bebe! 😉 I need to do that!!!
- alysonqueirozPutting worship music from Bethel Music which carry an amazing positive spiritual atmosphere. Talking to Holy Spirit and hearing his voice. He is the one who brings me Peace, one sentence I hear from him gives me identity, wholeness and I am undone
- __natanya___Peace and quiet, preferably in nature.. observing, centering
- wisdom1313I read my Bible
Log in to like or comment.